View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 08:56 AM   #158
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Sting

Cree looked at Grimm. She still didn't know what to think of the halfling. She never was one to talk to a hobbit. She always saw them as nasty little creatures. But Frodo, Sam, Pippen, Merry, and Bilbo was the only exception she ever made.

She stood up but had to hold her side. "If you will excuse me." She walked over to Grimm and whispered to him, "Once he leaves come find me in my room and we will talk some more. I don't trust him." She nelt down beside of him before she left. "Don't leave him in your room alone. He's got a look in his eyes which spell out trouble. If your still here in 5 minutes I'll be back. Like I said, I don't like the looks of him. Bye dear."

She nodded at the hobbit and walked to the door. "Good evening Mr. Toby. I'll see you in a little bit Grimm." She turned to look at the man who barged in on their conversation. She gave him an evil look. She was use to giving it. Cree wasn't sure if the hobbit was going to jump with fright or return the look.

Cree could feel Grimm looking at her. She looked at him and smiled. She walked out the door but didn't shut it behind her. She took her hand off of her side. She was bleeding again. Quickly she turned and walked back into Grimm's room. "Grimm I may need some help after all." She showed her blood red hand to him. "My side is bleeding again."

I got angry that's what it was. I don't trust him and he won't be the first that I didn't trust. Theres many of people who can't gain my trust. This Toby is one of them. The smile on her face turned itself into a look of pain.