View Single Post
Old 01-30-2004, 06:39 AM   #18
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Crystal watched as couple of men came forward to a fairly attractive woman that had entered the Inn. She watched, her ears were listening intently.

Then she heard a name from the lips of one of the men. A Guriel Il Galoth. A name that rang familiar in her ears, but yet not so familiar at the same time. She was certain she had heard that name before. She stopped herself from moving forward to find out what they were talking about. Listening in on a conversation would never get her any money.

This group of people, at least the woman in the middle of it all, seemed very well off. She began to think of the challenge of swindling money from a woman instead of a drunken man. She smiled lightly at the thought. She always did like a challenge.

Her mind made up, she set her cup on the bar, and walked over to the group confidently. Her hood was still up over her head, glimmering silver underneath and hunter green. Her green eyes shined as she pulled the hood off of her head.

"Pardon me, but did I hear the name Guriel Il Galoth. I wasn't trying to over hear your conversation, but I was merely sitting over at the bar when I heard that name. I was curious on who wanted to know about him," Crystal said, her natural instincts of decorum shining through.