View Single Post
Old 04-12-2003, 06:14 AM   #120
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Helkahothion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Helkahothion Send a message via AIM to Helkahothion
I'm here. I'm here. Don't have the nerve to leave without me. Sorry for my long absence, but I will play Dimithil. I'm sorry I did not respond sooner. I have been at school for a long time and homework got the best of me. I'm sorry for that. About the Raye Corrowin thingy. I can remember that Raye was the last thing that was holding Corrowyn to her old live and Dimithil had managed her to leave that name. So it would be very odd, if she started to use the name Raye again. Ill continue reading the tread, it was just that after being halfway page 2 I had the feeling that I was going to be left behind. So ill go read the posts again. Byebye.

Greetings,

Anuion

P.S. Happy 9ooTH post Brinniel.

[edit] Okay done reading. I don't think we need more additionel players though. We where going to keep the group short so we would not get too many involved. Ofcaurse ElentariGreenleaf has too come. She has been cheering for it and I'm quite fond of her writing skills. But except her, I think only we don't need anymore good guys. The group before us was not much different in number than we are now, so that should be enough. In my opinion we now only need some baddies. But that is ofcaurse my opinion. It's just that too much writers can be a B**ch for the discussion, since it will get flooded. Not that the writers here are bad. What do you think?[/edit]

[ April 12, 2003: Message edited by: Helkahothion ]
________
Herbalaire review

Last edited by Helkahothion; 03-07-2011 at 03:11 AM.