Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Brinniel said that I should type in my personality, so here it is:

Name: Kalir
Race: Human
Birthplace: near Isengard
Physical Appearance: Kalir is an even six feet tall and very strong from work in the fields. He has dusty, dark brown hair and grey eyes. He wears the garb of a farmer, dressed fairly simply, for that is what he is. He fights with his father's old sword and he can use a bow and arrows.
History: Kalir was born to farming in the year 1025 near Isengard, the former stronghold of Saruman in the Third Age. He has one sibling, a sister of fifteen years of age named Ziral, of whom he is very protective. He grew up with his family there, and planned to be a farmer too. However, one day his father and one of his best friends, Pharir. A few days later, their bodies turned up, dead and mangled. Rumors had it that the huorns were responsible for the deaths and that the Ents had lost control of them. Kalir, therefore, planned on doing whatever was necessary to solve the problems and to insure the safety of his mother and sister. Being the only man in the family now, he deemed it his responsibility to protect them and to find what evil was causing the deaths and disappearances.
Personality: Kalir has been raised his whole life to be a farmer. He does not know much of the outside world except through what he has heard in rumor and from tales from his father, who had, apparently, travelled briefly in his youth. He thinks of Elves as sacred, and is pretty open to all races that are considered to be "good" and not "dark" or "evil".
Strengths: Kalir is good at living off of the land and knows the area very well, as he lived near Isengard most of his life. He is physically strong and large.
Weaknesses: Kalir may have some naive views of the world. He still thinks of things as being strictly "black and white" with no in between. He may also be a bit overly awed with the Elves and their beauty.
How he would meet up: He would travel from his farm near Isengard to Orthanc, hoping for explanations to the problem. He could find out what was happening and promise to aid and come along on the quest.
Transportation: He has a swift family horse named Baragalap. Baragalap is a 17 hand bay horse with a white star. He is about 12 years old, so he still has fairly many good years left in him.

If you accept me, I can change anything you want from that. Thank you, again, everyone!

[ March 29, 2003: Message edited by: VanimaEdhel ]