View Single Post
Old 03-30-2003, 11:30 AM   #18
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

If I may briefly step in here with a modest suggestion, in support of both Brinniel's and Ithaeliel's comments...

Horse-Maiden of the Shire, the differences between hobbits and elves are substantial. A simple change in the wording to your character is not sufficient to account for these differences. You need to rethink your character and the nature of the backhistory and rewrite it substantially. Or, consider seriously the game owners' comments about the need for men of Rohan and Ents. Remember, the criterion for inclusion in a game is the need of the story rather than a gamer's desire to be a particular character or race.

This is one of the standards for gaming at Rohan. As is the requirement to be canon or Tolkien friendly. Please ensure that your character remains faithful to the contours of the characters which Tolkien has created and represents the wishes of the game owners.

Thanks in advance for taking these comments into consideration,

Bethberry,
moderator for Rohan