View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 04:34 PM   #303
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

Quote:
What I don't see is something specific about which game owner will do what. Who is the one owner I can contact, who will then contact everyone else in the game, if need be? Who will be responsible for nudging tardy gamers? Who will check in daily or at least every other day, just in case any problems or confusions develop?
You can contact me, Bethberry by PM or email me at Brinniel@juno.com. I am willing to contact others if there is ever a need to. Also, I will check this thread as often as I can, like I always have.

Quote:
The Fanghorn Battle would, indeed be good way to "Ahem" get rid of the extra characters and whatnot.
I think I can manage to write a dramatic death scene for Endereth. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] (Hm, I wonder if Ith will kill me if she ever finds out my plans for her character...)

It's good to see this RPG running again. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Now, let's start posting everyone (I'll wait for someone else to post before I do since I posted just before Aylwen).