View Single Post
Old 08-14-2003, 11:36 AM   #4
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Aylwen,

I saw that we were going to be having a fire in the stable later. I just had a small question to ask of this. Or, rather, a favor. Of course Horse Maiden of the Shire will have to agree. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anwir, being a former thief, will probably still be a doubtful character to the inn. They've heard he's changed, but what proof would they have of this? The fire in the stable would be the ideal opportunity for him to proof he's changed for the better. I'm thinking of a Black Beauty scene here. Anwir could show a lot of bravery (though foolishness would not be overlooked) by heading into the stable and rescuing some of the horses. Of course he wouldn't be able to rescue them all, but Leofan and other guests would be of assistance.

This was just a little idea of mine. The matter rests entirely in the hands of you and Horse Maiden of the Shire. I thought I'd throw it out there. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Also, I hope it's all right that I post here. I dislike giving out my email simply because it also gives my real name. I also don't really see this idea as being one of those 'secret' ones.