View Single Post
Old 12-17-2003, 05:50 AM   #23
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

"To mbe, shieldmbaidedds of Rohadd! To mbe! For Rohadd add for Goddor!"

Looking round at the call Aëria saw the young man who she had begged to be their Gondorian ally in a makeshift snowfort, and she could just make out the head of another boy.

"Come on Felly!" she grinned grabbing her friends arm and dragging her towards the snow defences.

"Forth to the deep Eorlings!" she cried, dodging another well aimed snowball.

Laughing excitedly she jumped into the fort, lossing her hat as she did, "Cover me! I lost my helm" she cried as she dove to retrieve her hat. As she did an enemy volley assualted her, she turned her head just in time, the numerous snowballs covered her firey red curls. Slipping back into the fort she shook the snow out of her hair.

"What happened to my cover!" she laughed

"they broke the wall." Felly called pointing to the damaged defence.

Stuffing the saved hat into her pocket she lifted hand fulls of snow and started mending the breech, ducking to avoid the constant assault. Other children where busy making the fort bigger and she would rather be attacking than mending, so once the breech was mended she ran back to the battle.

"Aëria reporting for duty!" she grinned giving a short salute to Mellon and winking at Ædegard as she pulled a sling shot from the pocket of her skirt.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 7:16 AM December 17, 2003: Message edited by: Nerindel ]