View Single Post
Old 12-19-2003, 09:50 AM   #34
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Sting

Aduthondiel turned around at the sound of a voice. "No sorry wasn't talking to you. I was talking to him." Aduthondiel turned back to where she had thought she saw someone. "Well thats weird I could have sworn I saw someone here a second ago."

"Stupid eyes are playing games on me." She said under her breathe. She turned around a began to walk deeper into the town. At first glance of the Inn Aduthondiel didn't know what to think of it. "Oh well it beats being out here in the snow." She turned back to see if she should see her horse. "Well done Count." She came closer to the Inn and noticed someone running out of the Inn.

She came to the door and walked in. The sudden change in temperature was something she had forgot. She looked around. "Excuse me, is either one of you the innkeeper."

Aduthondiel had hoped that she might be able to find a room to stay for the night. "Count you'll just have to stay out there for the night. Unless I can find some warm place to put you." Aduthondiel began to slowly peel away her gloves. The soft material was no longer dry. When she threw the snow ball they had absorbed the wetness from the snow.