View Single Post
Old 07-11-2003, 12:01 AM   #85
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

Lachlan drove his cart back to the cellars with a contented grin. Though he had not struck up any meaningful conversations at the celebration, he had stayed out of any trouble, which he was very grateful for.

Hopping down from the cart, he saw his father wave him over 'You enjoyed your rest I suppose?' he said with a chuckle 'Not as much as you are supposing father' he grinned 'I stayed out of trouble this time you'll be glad to know. Bethberry didnt know I was there!'

'Well, I am glad to hear that' said his father, and walked him over to more kegs of different things 'More deliveries around the area today, though I do not know if the White Horse is on your list. Ive also got some other things I want picked up from the baker and so forth' He handed Lachlan the list. Looking it up and down, he saw he had plenty of work. 'Its always this way on market day' he said with a sigh and loaded up the cart.

'Ah well. A new day, and mayeb a more eventful one' he said as he spurred the horse forward.