View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 12:49 PM   #77
Maegaladiel
Haunting Spirit

Maegaladiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"...What do you call that hairstyle?" presses the reporter Sunny Day.

"Arthur." Mae grins, staying faithful to A HARD DAY'S NIGHT. George would be proud of her.

"Yes...I see." Sunny obviously did not, but that didn't stop her from finishing her interview. "How do you like your boyfriends to dress?" Mae just laughs. Sunny looks uncomfortable.

"Tell me about your childhood," she says, changing the subject. Mae looks serious. Sunny leans forward, ready for some good info.

"I was born at a very young age. I wanted to be born in the hospital, so I could be with my mother." Sunny sighs. Why couldn't she be assigned to a NORMAL person?!?

Mae's eyes land on a plate of spicy Balrog wings being served over at the food table. She licks her lips. There's gotta be some way to ditch this weirdo before all the good food runs out. She considers letting one of the wargs in ties eat her, but there might be some legal problems associated with that. She waves to Sophia the Thunder Mistress, hoping to show Sunny that she had other, more important things to do than talk with a reporter. Like eat. It's not working.