View Single Post
Old 05-03-2003, 03:27 PM   #679
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Annunfuiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Isilmë was just having a most enjoyable chat with Talômi as she suddenly heard a double peep coming somewhere near. It took her couple moments to realize that the peeping was actually coming from her. This realization caused Isil firstly to blush once more and secondly to start a rash rummage through her hems. Finally she reached her phone and saw an icon implying she had received one message. Apologizing she turned away from her companion and read:

Dear Isil,how's the party doing?Here:total chaos!Anna killed off my mouse and Andy did the same to the internet connection.Kids...

The peeping sound was repeated right after Isil had finished reading the first text.

Still it's shame they're leaving tomorrow!I'll miss them deeply.Though I hope to make it back to the party then...See U!~A

Isil grinned recalling The Saucepan Man's pan-dance but shivered as her mind shifted to the horror picture of people Doing the Macarena. 'If you only knew, Annunfuiniel...' Then she composed a concise note:

Dear Annun!Quite a lot is going on but be certain I'll give you a full report as you return.Hope to see you soon.-Isil

After this minor incident Isil turned back to Talômi, gave him one of her most charming smiles, and their conversation went on.