View Single Post
Old 12-26-2002, 02:33 PM   #21
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Ooh, lovely!

Aylwen Dreamsong, Jemel has good reasons for being here and is nicely fitting. Accepted.
Have a nice vacation. Where are you going? Susan, could you start the game tomorrow please? Or the day after if thats not possible? Aylwen, we can carry her for a while until you get back, if you wanna PM me your first post then Ill post it (We start where everyone, including Nuhrive, is still at Lorien, ok?)

Morai I love the idea of a Fool. Accepted. Will Harlon be joining the search party as a scouter or what? I mean, can he fight?

Galadel Vinorel, oh youre too kind! I know you play well, and in that case you are accepted anyway. I like your character as well, but she is the princess; would her parents really let her go? She may have to go in disguise methinks. Accepted, but needs an excuse.

Garen LiLorian . At last, a man! And a male player as well. And I saw your post on the White Horse in response, and it strengthened this. Accepted.

dragoneyes:
Quote:
she wants to make the whole world her friend
. Hmmm, hopefully not the entire world ie. evil men. Ive seen you play before and you have a good style. Accepted.

Lilebria, Thankyou for that post on the Horse, great post. Strengthened and even more accepted. If possible. Ok, that doesnt really make sense, but what the hey.

So, lets see. Players...
Amanaduial the Archer
Search party- Lilebria
Ithaliel
Susan Delgado- although Im not sure- is Sultir directly joining the search party or following or what? (I like following)
Aylwen Dreamsong
Morai
Garen LiLorian
Dragoneyes
Galadel Vinorel- but you need to get the princess on there secretly or something.

Thats it for the search party Im afraid. No more direct good guys in the search. However, although we are one Man up with the elves, there is still rather a lack of men and a complete lack of bad guys.

Please...we need bad guys. And there is a baddie leader still there with no-one to play him... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ...if no one else will, I will play the bad guy leader. If you do want to play him...please PM me first (dont worry, your place will be held, you cant become the top man unless you PM me first ok?) cos I have a few vital things to add. Dont worry, only like two, but mildly important. And I dont want him to be wasted. We also have all the other baddies so come on! Evil men (and women) I know you want to!