Thread: Kidnapped!
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 10:19 PM   #19
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Jemel watched as Sultir sadly left the room. Feadhros, Galadriel and Jemel began to speak of who should go on the search.

"I'll go. If Sultir cannot go, I will go for the both of us. I feel it may be my fault, to some extent," Feadhros hardly had to argue, Jemel knew without a doubt that the Lady would allow him to go.

"I shall go as well. Aniram can trade messages back and forth, so you will not have to worry. You will have an idea what is going on and how long we will take," Jemel knew that Galadriel did not like to be in the dark about things.

"I could go," Harlon piped in, from behind the three other Elves.

"What?" came a nearly simultanious question from Feadhros, Galadriel, and Jemel.

"I could go! Nothing better to take your mind off things...right? Besides, I could make an awefully good distraction, should the need arise," Harlon continued, getting quieter with each word.

"Maybe this discussion should wait until tomorrow..." Galadriel suggested.

"If we wait, the Easterlings will get farther and farther away. Nuhrive's light grows dimmer by the minute," Jemel said quietly.

"Then who do you propose should go? Seriously, it is no field trip! This is real! Nuhrive is in danger!" Feadhros had lost his temper, but just slightly.

"We know, Feadhros. You are not the only one who has lost Nuhrive," Harlon commented carefully.