View Single Post
Old 07-19-2003, 07:51 AM   #56
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Himaran has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Himaran
Sting

Novnarwen:

Check my last post. Your next post should be about Liol and Brytta arriving at the King's Hall, and entering it. We might have trouble with the guards, or a peasent, but make it hard for us to physically get inside. Once in, I will also post. Here is the general layout of our escape plan.

1. We get inside the King's Hall, and recieve permission from a guard to see the prisoner.

2. We go down a long set of curving steps into a small room, where the key master is. You distract him, while I take his keys and go into the cell room.

3. Frea is in the cell room. I go in, we fight, but I knock him out before he can call for help.

4. After a long, friendly and animated conversation, you distract the key-master's attention to some object in the room, and knock him out as well.

5. We then free Heldor, and lock the two baddies in his cell (gagging them first). After doing so, we signal to Rochil and Evinyater through the window, and they hand us ropes to tie around the window.

6. Once it is broken out, we help Heldor get out of the window, and Rochil and Aldwulf hide him in the wagon. They leave, having already dealt with the guard at the gate - - -

Speaking of that, Evinyater - in your post, add something about getting rid of the guard(s) at the gate. My suggestion is to get them drunk, then they wouldn't remember a thing.

Anyway...

7. With Heldor away, Liol and Brytta leave the way they came, locking every door behind them. They leave the King's hall without suspicion, and hurry down to their horses. They mount and ride out of Edoras, soon meeting Rochil and Aldwlf.

Dain Ironfoot:

After the above events accur, do a post in which you wake up in the cell with a splitting headache, realize what happened and find a second set of keys on the unconcious key-master after a frantic search. Then you leave through the window, and hurry to get your brothers and Tinuviel of Denton's character to go and follow Brytta's party. Everyone is on horseback.

Himaran