View Single Post
Old 07-21-2003, 07:19 AM   #73
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Himaran,

I need to ask you a question...

I've gone ahead and put most of Nova's post into the save space that was reserved for her, but I stopped at the point where she kicked the keymaster and he fell unconscious.

The end of the post actually deals with later events:

"Ooops," she muttered, while taking a long jump over the body. "I'll just have to drag you," she said determined. With great effort she dragged him through the door, leading to the cell room, where she stumbled over another body. And close to by were her beloved cousins, Brytta and Heldór. They gagged the two new prisoners and locked them up in Heldór's old cell. The signal was given by Bryttan and from the window ropes appeared. A few moments after, there were no barred windows anymore. The had attached the ropes to the bars and pulled as hard as they could. Liol gave sigh when Heldór disappeared through the window, but happy to see him in good hands.

"Have you noticed?" Liol asked Brytta happily.

"What?" he asked while making ready to leave.

"I, Liol, have almost become a social person," she laughed. Brytta wrinkled his browns before he too gave a laugh. He had understood.

Do you want me to put the bit above in the same space as the other, just continuing on with the same long post? Or, because this part deals with later events, shall I put it at the end of your own first post, perhaps editing the words slightly so that the post fits better into the sequence (almost like a retrospective reflection)?

Please advise and I will do this or whatever else you prefer.

Cami

[ July 21, 2003: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]