View Single Post
Old 09-06-2002, 07:14 AM   #238
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Greetings Shieldmaiden,

*stops for a moment, hesitantly and even bashfully, wondering if it is appropriate to speak up here and intrude on this discussion*

We have not met on the Downs, and for that reason I am not sure I should say anything, but this comment of yours caught my attention:

Quote:
It seems that she hasn't read the rpg at all. Maybe that kind of posts can fit into one of those freestyle rpg's but we have been working on this for months.
I am someone who posts in the Freestyle forum because I thought all the moderated RPGs were full and not accepting new writers. I would respectfully wish to say that I cringe at this statement. There certainly are slovenly, thoughtless posts lacking any Middle Earth integrity in the Freestyle room, but there are also are well-run, thoughtfully-plotted RPGs which are Tolkien-friendly and Tolkien-faithful.

*clears throat a little now at her audacity*

Please don't tar us all with the same brush. There are several of us down there on the southside of the RPG forum who would not accept that kind of intrusion, either.

Respecfully,
Bethberry