View Single Post
Old 07-05-2002, 11:01 PM   #79
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Gandalf_theGrey has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

All:

I am still on the road, with roughly an eight-hour drive ahead of me Saturday morning, to reach my destination of a bonfire deep in the heart of Amish country by 7:00 p.m. Saturday night. I then drive another couple of hours home after the bonfire, making for at least ten hours on the road and an incredibly long stretch with little rest. Thus, computer access will be understandably sketchy / uncertain through Sunday, though I'll do my best to check in.

As for how this affects the RP, please feel welcome to go on ahead with the action and continue your fine job as you have been doing, and I'll have Gandalf reappear and fit in with the action as best I can.

Orofacion of the Vanyar:

The meeting between Bethberry and myself was truly a most rewarding meeting of friends. One never knows the door to which one's road might lead. Thank you so much for your invitation, you do me honor. * bows * As a matter of fact, two of my relatives are visiting North Carolina as we speak. How's that for an almost-coincidence?

Birdland:

While visiting relatives today, we happened to be taking a drive and passed a pet shop called "Birdland." [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] As for the meeting between Bethberry and myself, it was indeed an in-person meeting.

~~ Gandalf the Grey

[ July 06, 2002: Message edited by: Gandalf_theGrey ]