View Single Post
Old 07-17-2002, 10:01 PM   #231
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Enjoying the tea and the rare opportunity to chat with Gandalf, Bethberry watched Birdie watching the fire until she began to imagine figures in the flames herself.

Naaramare, an untamed region is not in itself violent and uncivil. People fear the Old Forest but that's because they don't pay close enough attention to the lay of the land, to how things exist and how they interconnect. The same kind of troublemakers which we've run into can be found even in such a city as Minas Tirith.

Gandalf, thank you for asking about my arm. Now that it is in the sling and kept still, it feels much better.I don't think a healer will be necessary. Maladil's Castle, you say? Do you have any tales to tell of it? I am ready to ply you with all manner of seedcake and even, Longbottom Leaf! What do you think, Naaramare? Are we due a good tale or a serious warning?
A grin spreads over Bethberry's face as she looks forward to a good chat with her old friend.