View Single Post
Old 05-21-2002, 06:12 AM   #171
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

After basking in the glow of her triumphant encounter with the Barrow-Wight, Estelyn was unruffled by the appearance of Oliphaunts; nay, even orcs could not daunt her. But what was that?? Terror struck her heart as she glimpsed the one creature she had been taught to fear from her very childhood, every princess' most dangerous enemy - a dragon!

For the briefest moment, she considered finding a corner to cower in, then bravely decided to face her fate head-on. And lo - the dragon was leashed, and the leash was held by a sturdy, dependable-looking dwarf! "Oh, it must be Kuruharan with his pet Chrysophylax!" She breathed a sigh of relief and walked over to greet them.

"I am both enchanted and honored to thus meet the revered author of the First Amendment to my Primary Signature Quote! Please allow me to bestow upon thee this token of my eternal gratitude, in hopes that it will be an immortal reminder of thine accomplishment." In speaking, she proferred him a brooch that appeared to be a decorative medal. It depicted, appropriately enough, a golden dragon with jeweled eyes upon a mithril background of mountains. Estelyn knew that the Wight had retreated to his barrow - she would have to ask permission later for the "borrowed" jewelry...

[ May 21, 2002: Message edited by: Estelyn Telcontar ]
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'