View Single Post
Old 05-26-2002, 02:50 PM   #11
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

now i dunno why im doin this as im in the undying lands RP, the Rivendell RP and the Mirkwood RP, but hey why not!

Im playing 2 bad guy and 1 good guy, so ill even it up by being a good guy(or so u think...MUAHAHAHAH...no i dont actually have a plan 4 that at the mo, but hey!)I also havent been human yet sp ill try that 2.

Name: Elanor Istavaira
Sex: Female(not changing THAT much!
Species: Human-not istari, although she is known to use magic.
Age: 21 (yes i know shes young but i cant have herhavin a heart attack half way through! plus its different from all the elvish types!)
Meaning of name: Elanor is a small flower found in Lorien(her parents were friends with the elves!), and Istavaira means spellweaver.
Weapons: 2 sais(egyptian type weapons-like a stiletto dagger but with 2 extra blades forking out.)and her magic staff and pendant
Clothes: Midnight blue hooded robe, shimmery texture and colour for travelling and occasions. underneath she wears contrasting soft leather or doeskin elven like clothes.
Hair: Almost down to her waist, slightly wavy, midnight black
Eyes: Brilliant emerald green with orange around the centre
Temperament: Quiet, but in quite an unnerving way so she always seems to be taking notes on you almost! She is very secretive, not very trusting but loyal. Quiet a droll, black sense of humour
History: Dont go there unless you wanna make a REAL enemy. het history is her own(Ok so i havent fully worked it out yet fine!)
Vehicle: A tall white mare, Sorrel

ill be able to post 2morrow, g2g now. Hope its OK!