Thread: ROHAN RPG
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2002, 03:46 PM   #221
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Sting

Thenamir took Ulfwine roughly by the shoulders and spun him around to face him, spitting the word "Silence!" in an insistent low hiss. Ulfwine had to be shaken, and once slapped, before he would calm himself. Gurthden offered his water skin to Ulfine, who drank in nervous gulps while Thenamir tried to explain.

"Guthrin slipped off in the night, Ulfwine. By the time Gurthden noticed Guthrin was gone, he was already a long way off, and he is NOT heading for Isengard and the Gap of Rohan! He is heading in the opposite direction, northward along the eastern foothills of the Misty Mountains. *I* was the one who sent the party after Guthrin, save Kalohern, who I hope will one day learn the importance of chain-of-command. He is liable to get himself or his horse killed trying to get *both* over the mountains." This last Thenamir said while looking off in the direction into which he had sent the pursuers, before coming back to himself. "I let the rest of us rest, becuase that was the one thing we most sorely needed. What we don't need is to have you screaming at the top of your lungs. Every living thing between here and Deadman's Dike probably knows where we are now."

[ December 02, 2002: Message edited by: Thenamir ]