View Single Post
Old 07-14-2002, 02:04 PM   #85
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Elanor sat up fuzzily, hearing a commotion. She saw a new woman had entered the camp and was shouting at anyone within earshot. The fiery woman was standing over Bulvard and suddenly drew out a dagger from her belt. Before her ears adjusted to the actual words she was shouting the dazed witch caught a flash of her thoughts.
...who did this? Why?...Bulvard...my brother...
Brother? Elanor was surprised but there were similarities; the hard face with lines of pain running over it, the jumble of thoughts. A milisecond afterwards the shouting hit her ears making her wince.
"...remove your hood Tumnaooriel.
Oh no, not a good idea... As Elanor had thought the womans reaction was instantanious; out came the dagger again.
"Fiona?"
"Here we go again; who is this Fiona?"
"Don't you percieve this yet," Elanor spoke aloud "Fiona is Bulvard's dear departed wife. Tumnaooriel resembles the woman as if she were her identical twin." continued Elanor, "I know of this for I have seen the visions that are plaguing Bulvard's mind." She almost immediatley wished she hadnt spoken as the Culloth rounded on her.
"Who are you, woman?" cried Culloth. "Are you responsible for my brother's ill health?"
Gwyn intervened although the clashing of the Lady Of Rohan and Culloths temper was quickly turning Elanors diving crystal a dangerous angry red.
"Fiona...." They turned to see Bulvard stretch out his hand, his eyes misty as he saw Tumna standing in front of him. His sister flashed an angry look at them before holding her brothers hand. As she soothed him she shot another suspicious look at the witch and instantly Elanor reeled back like she had been slapped as a flash of a vision hit her.
"Anything! I will give you anyhting but let me and my family go!" a distressed voice said. The speaker, a young man backed against a wall stood in front of a few goblins with their weapons drawn.
"Anything?"
"Of course! Just let us go!" Elanor saw the dribble of blood runing from the mans mouth and the terror in his eyes.
"Then bring us the tall warrior, the one named Bulvard!"
"What?! He is my brother in law I-" The goblin began to approach, his sword flashing and the young man started to gabble. "Of course! I will give him to you myself! But please let me go free!"
"Then go!"
FLASH!
"How could you!? My own brother!"
"I had no choice! Would you choose me or him!" The young man was shouting now and was faced by a red haired young woman. She paused, hurt and anger in her eyes.
"Well Culloth!? Who would you choose!"
She turned, a tear slipping down her face but determination etched on it. She slowly reached for the dagger in her belt. Spinning around she stuck it directly into the mans ribs.
"I had no choice my husband." She whispered quietly as he dropped to the floor. "I am sorry."

Elanor dropped the crystal to the floor, staring at Culloth, who had now risen and stood even more suspiciously in front of the stricken witch.
"You...you killed him..."
"How dare you accuse me! And who and why would I kill?" She was outraged.
"You...he was..." She staggered but Culloth, angry as she was had the grace to catch the yound witches wrist, bending her head to hear the last bit of what she said. "Your husband..." The last two words left Elanors lips in a tiny whisper only Culloth could hear but her head shot back up.
"Who are you?" She murmered shocked to the now unconcious woman.