View Single Post
Old 07-28-2002, 03:42 PM   #99
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Elanor bit her lip as the bird went stiff to stop herself saying anything. Her mind knew it was the right and only thing to do, but her heart cried out for the life of the innocent creature. But that was nothing to what she got next...
The witch jolted as if hit physically as she felt Bulvard cry out. It was as if part of him had been ripped away and his body writhed on the forest floor nearby. Feelings flashed so fast through his mind that Elanor could not follow them, whirled around like a leaf in the wind of his mind. Fiona, on the other side of the tumult was changing as well. Her face changed, dripping as if made of wax. Like Elanor she had found something in Bulvards mind to cling onto physically to help her visualise it, and she clung to a child swing that blew eerily through the warriors mind. They were both in danger of being thrown off, but if the other was thrown off, both she and Elanor knew she wouldnt be able to get back in to this extent. She looked straight through the whirling chaotic visions at Elanor and the witch felt a strange tingle go down her spine.
"I will watch you witch. Never think any of you friends will remain true to you, for I will always find a way in. I am watching you and all your friends..." The swing suddenyl cracked and the woman was whirled away, her form melting and vanishing away from Bulvards mind. With the threat gone-for now- Elanor gratefully Elanor let go of her desperate grasp on the humans mind. She was thrown with breathtaking painful force into her body. There the others stood or sat, watching Bulvards convulsing writhing body...