View Single Post
Old 07-29-2002, 09:15 AM   #101
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Elanor looked at her hands. Culloth smiled and looked pointed at her.
"Oh, I think Im going to enjoy this. Go on witch. Would you like to explain just what happened to his hawk.
Bulvard swung around to face her his face tight with anger and his hand reaching for his dagger. "You! Why did-" He paused suddenly remembering when he had been unconcious, and the white robed magnificence who had entered his troubled dreams.
He looked at Aronja.
He looked at Elanor.
He looked at the dagger.
He looked back at Elanor. His face was still cold as his eyes burned like coals.
"You killed my bird." He stepped towards the terrified witch, his hand still holding the knife. "And doing so you killed my friend and companion."
Elanor stepped backwards and Elwyn started to walk towards the pair, her mouth open in protest. Culloth stopped her easily. "Hush elf. She is a black witch. My brother will give her what she deserves."
Bulvard continued to advance. "The link I had with a constant soulmate was severed when you ended his life." The unfortunate witch took another step backwards and hit the hard bar of a tree behind her. Gulping she stared up at the dagger Bulvard had raised above her head. Trying to take another step back she tripped on a root and fell heavily.
Ok, dai ja vous.... A small sarcastic voice said in the back of her head from somewhere behind the terrified immobilised part.
"For all this I could kill you-" The world hung on as he paused. Culloth held back Elwyn, who had paused her straining against the warrior woman. Harolas stared with a mixture of horror and confusion at the dagger. Tumnaooriel seemed to be in a dream. The others stared at the knife blade, their weapons in their hands, but doing nothing.
Why arent you moving!? Elanors mind screamed at them.
At the center of it stood the terrified witch shrinking against the tree and the warrior.
Suddenly he dropped the blade to the floor. It fell on its side, striking one of the roots of the tree with a dull thud.
"But you saved me from whatever held me in that trance. For that and the other we are equal." Bulvards face was not warm- he was hurting over the death of Aronja but he was not murderous anymore as he offered her a hand and pulled Elanor to her feet.