View Single Post
Old 10-02-2002, 11:56 AM   #173
Carnëiach
Haunting Spirit

Carnëiach has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Carnëiach
Eye

As the sword came searing down the second time Elanors heart jumped again, then just as the relief set in, the barrier holding her powers away broke down. Her head felt like it would split with pain and she grasped her temples. She felt every enhanced feeling and strength flood back and the thoughts of those around her only ffeatured in the background. Everything. Gritting her teeth against the pain Elanor closed her eyes for a few minutes ferverently hoping the pain would subside. After a moment she opened her eyes to see Ransom holding the gold bands, turning them slowly around, a thoughtful look on his face. She couldnt attune to his thoughts this quickly but she felt a sinking feeling.
"So these can harness your magic?" He said slowly.
"Take it away temporarily." She said, guarded.
"But if tuned, they could harness it."
"I..I dont know Ransom. Why does it matter?"
"Oh no reason, i suppose. Just...wondering." He slipped the bands into a space in his armour, much to Elanors worry, before standing.
“Ladies, if our buisness is taken care of, I believe that we are outnumbered. We must make plans for our flight or our defense. But first, let us decide how to take care of this heretic?”
At this the elf in the corner looked even more frantic and opened her mouth to give yell again. Elwyn started towards her but Elanor flexed her fingers.
"Let me." She made an irritated motion, flicking her hand at the elf. The elfs mouth shut immediately. Elanor smiled slightly then turned back to the othet two.
"Nice." Said Elenna.
"Thankyou."
"Anyhow, didnt you think that we might need her? Password and such?"
"We have magic. An an elven warrior. And Ransom and his armour."
"O-kay...but maybe we should keep her until we get to Calixto. Hostage?"
"Ah, I see." Ransom smiled, his face cruel. "So we couod deliver in less than perfect condition."
"I...whatever makes you happy Ransom." Elanor gave up. "Elwyn; can you remember how to get to Calixtos hall?"