View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 08:53 PM   #148
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Where is everyone? We've got to finish this game up soon, in say, three or four weeks (or maybe that's too long?). Since I have little time nowadays I think I'll just write where you all go and what you all see in this post, is that all right?

Ithaeliel/Ransom~What can I say? It's a kitchen...kind of...that Angalos finds next, and you can describe it any way you wish, and Ransom will follow you in there, being the suspicious guy he is [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

Anuion/Jack/Crystwen~Hmm, okay. Helka wanted a battle scene, he's getting one. Hopefully, you two guys are smart enough to find the ladder and figure it's the way out. If you do pass this tremendous mental obstacle of finding the rope *sarcasm*, you enter the Weapons Storage room, where Crystwen is waiting (dun dun dun). Whether a suspicious Crystwen or one of the warriors starts a little fight, I don't think it matters. Just...don't kill each other...please.

Ari/Jadae~Yippee for Jadae, the first stop after the pairs' duct crawling, is the SMITHY! Woot! Anyhoo, seems a regular smithy, so if you have time Orual, you can bring the two from the beginning of the ducts and into the first few minutes in the smithy, but then I'll take it from there [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img].

Any questions? After this, I think I'll have one or two traps left, then we'll begin winding the game down. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Aylwen