View Single Post
Old 02-07-2003, 10:03 AM   #28
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

After her initial surprise at the introduction, Jadae's look became one of amusement as the dwarf spoke of his work. Jadae smiled at the dwarf, while Anuion still held a cold stare. It was a bit strange to have to look so far down to see who was speaking.

"Well, Master dwarf, I respect your wishes to keep your name personal, but I for one would not mind knowing what we shall call you. Or do you wish for us to call you 'Master dwarf'?" Jadae asked.

"Would you enjoy being called Mistress or Master human and elf? I didn't think so. You may call me Rosfin," Rosfin answered as he clambered up onto a chair next to Arethin and Jadae.

"Very well, Master dwa- I mean, Rosfin. I am Anuion," Anuion began. He gestured towards Jack. "This is Jack. His folks own the Rusty Hilt. This is Arethin, and next to him is Jadae. Our new arrival is Angalos." Rosfin got off his chair and bowed a greeting to all as they were introduced.

"I know not what my companions think, but I would be honored to have you come along with us, Master Rosfin," Jadae looked to Jack, Arethin, Anuion, and Angalos. Jack, Arethin, and Angalos nodded agreement, though Anuion did nothing.

"Well, it seems most of us agree. When shall we be off?" Angalos inquired.

[ February 09, 2003: Message edited by: Aylwen Dreamsong ]