View Single Post
Old 03-30-2003, 01:19 AM   #12
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Sting

Georeliela ran holding Emilia in her arms. Tears were running down her face, her baby boy, he was gone! She knew she couldn’t turn back to see if her baby boy was still alive because then she would be risking Emilia’s life and hers! They ran for a while. She listened to her feet hitting the hard ground ‘clop, clop, clop’, and listened to her daughters cries “where is my brother, mommy where?” she would say over and over again each time with more tears. Georeliela was still crying and she had to stop, she was angry, hungry, tired and all she wanted was for this nightmare to be over!

Emilia and Georeliela sat down, both of them crying. It started to rain and she got a blanket out of the one plastic bag she took with her on this horrible trip. The blanket was a nice, woolly, warm one, given to her by her mother a long time ago, when she was still considered ‘a member of the family’. The blanket the cloak and a teddy bear for Emilia was the only belongings she had with her! The rain came pouring down making both of them shiver. While Georeliela sat on he dirty, muddy ground feeling disgusting and dirty she cried a river of tears. She cried and cried, I shouldn’t even be saying cried it was more like howling! It looked like the orc was far behind them, and they could rest just for a while!

“Mommy where is my brother?” Emilia asked again. “Oh my angel, remember mommy told you about heaven?” Georeliela said in a teary voice. Emilia nodded. “Well that is where your brother went”. Georeliela went quiet and sat thinking maybe they should have just let Mauwurz kill us, then we wouldn’t have to live in this terrible heartless world she thought. She put her fingers through Emilia’s hair, to get all the knots out.

She looked in the distance, a black dot was running up the hill. No it was a orc! She grabbed Emilia in her arms running in the mud. Whenever she took a new step the mud would splash everywhere! She couldn’t run anymore she fell to the ground. She must have fainted! The orc was not just any orc, it was the same orc that had stolen her baby and killed her baby earlier on, it was ‘Mauwurz ‘.Mauwurz walked closer and looked at the two bodies laying on the ground…..

[ March 30, 2003: Message edited by: Niluial ]