View Single Post
Old 05-24-2003, 12:28 PM   #40
*Varda*
Maiden of Tears

*Varda* has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to *Varda*
Sting

So, ideas for ending it so far are;

1) A cleverly worded speech by Finduilas, letting Group C know she’s onto them. “Evil Chic” flees, Denethor is told, and destroys the Corsair fleet.
2) Groups A and B feed Group C false information, panicking them, and “evil chic” tells the Corsairs what she knows. Then Denethor destroys their fleets.

I like 1) , but at the same time I do like Maika’s idea that rumours should be an important part of the story, and with 2) even more are being spread. Oh, I’m torn between the two – perhaps they can be put together in some way?

3) Groups A and B still spread rumours to Group C about a possible attack on the Corsair fleet, and “evil chick” still sends a messenger to tell the Corsairs what she knows. The party that evening is the ideal time for Finduilas’ speech, and “evil chick” realises that she has been fooled by Groups A and B and flees – she can’t go back to the Corsairs after giving them wrong information, but she can’t stay in the court. Denethor could then find out – the proof is there, as “evil chick” has gone, showing her disloyalty.

So, the game could end when “evil chick” (she really needs a name [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]) has left the court and Denethor is told and takes action.