View Single Post
Old 05-24-2003, 07:52 PM   #49
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Players and Charcaters Issue

I´m not sure how we´re going to resolve that problem. Because we have 11 people who expressed interest, though up to now not all of them really contributed much. We could maybe say that if there´s any intrests in playing a specific role(like maybe someone is desperate to play ECL) they should express that here. When we open the discussion thread, we´ll only exept characters not taken yet by planners. I think that´s only fair to the planners, because they already contributed something to the RPG before it even started, so I would find it unfair if people that planned didn´t get a chance to play. Of course, planners that don´t want to play don´t have to!

Like I said, I think that´s fairest. If any planners have someone in mind who they´d like to play, they can say so now. In that case, we´ll give the people that thought up the characters the stage first. Then we open the discussion for everyone, and those planners who didn´t have a specific person in mind can post as well as the others.

Next, Characters. Here´s a rough draft for the characters we´ll need:

GROUP A
Finduilas
Old Maid
Various Ladies and Maids(about 3-5)

GROUP B
various Maids from Minas Tirith (about 3-5)

GROUP C
ECL
her sister (the double agent)
her mother
(second wife)

I´m not sure if a Denethor/Ecthelion is really necesarry. I mean, most of the game is "behind the scenes". And I don´t think we´ll need the corsairs either.

[ May 24, 2003: Message edited by: Manardariel ]