View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 04:11 AM   #51
*Varda*
Maiden of Tears

*Varda* has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to *Varda*
Sting

I should think Denethor and Ecthelion could just be worked into the posts themselves, as it seems most of the game takes place between the women – is it really necessary to have someone else playing them, when they would only be in a couple of posts? Although, if someone doesn’t have time to be in the whole game, but would like a minor part, I don’t see why not.

Yes, Finduilas should love Denethor – I think if we have to straighten out marriage difficulties as well, it could get difficult. At worst, she’d have a case of nerves right before the wedding.

Tying up the Denethor end – I do think Denethor has to know about what was going on at the end – otherwise it doesn’t really say much for the future Steward if his wife and father don’t tell him there were spies in the court. It probably doesn’t have to be a big issue – maybe just an indication of his distrust of Thorongil. So at the end, Denethor has been informed of Ecthelion’s plans for the Corsairs, and that Thorongil will help. The fact that Denethor’s a little less than pleased that Thorongil’s help is being sought with also set the scene for a sequel, maybe.