View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 04:13 PM   #66
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

Sorry I haven't helped a lot, I tried, but...

Are you sure the women of Minas Tirith should be almost spiteful? Then we've almost have more antagonists...right? Wouldn't it be smoother if the Minas Tirith women helped in some way? Or, we could make it real interesting be having the women with Finduilas working to uncover these spies, and the Minas Tirith women are also? Perhaps then the Minas Tirith women could suspect the women with Finduilas as spies? And then we have a whole ton of interesting twists. Perhaps the reasons the Minas Tirith women could think that Finduilas's people are spies is because of rumors from the bad people (like you already talked about) and also from the way the 'Group A' is acting, trying to find the spies... So, really it's the same thing as everyone had planned out so far, except that the Minas Tirith women are attempting to do the same thing as Group A, but are on the wrong track.

Well, kinda went in a big circle there, and I kept switching around what I called all the groups, but...hmmmm...I didn't really contribute much. Sorry, mesa trying! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]