View Single Post
Old 05-30-2002, 09:27 AM   #165
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Thalionyulma - I just wanted to say that I think you are doing a great job out there! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Amaryllis - I don't think you should edit him out of your post - I thought it was rather good! If you really want to get rid of him, let him be killed. In that way, your character will be able to have something to work against.. revenge, or just being a heartbroken young elven maiden.. whatever. I am not the right person to ask for advice - I'm an elf! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] "Do not go to the elves for counsel, for they will say both no and yes"

Leighlei/Sauche - What do you think should happen next? I am running out of ideas! I don't really want my beautiful place to be ruined, but if neither you or me can come up with something better, I suggest we'd be attacked by some wild animals.. or something like that.. what do you think?

Thalionyulma.. Kepp out of my way when I'm holding a frying pan or anything else used to cook with!

[ May 30, 2002: Message edited by: Gayahithwen ]