View Single Post
Old 06-08-2002, 06:55 AM   #184
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Gee.. first I am alone for AGES and then, as soon as I can't get onto a computer for three days all you people start posting again! Yikes!

Fair Amaryllis - You know, Sauche and Gaya got out in the forest right after the councel where you saw your "friend".. I don't think we'll be at the exactly same spot a WEEK later, as you said.. *ahem* but I'm coming to your rescue!

Sauche - Since the poor elven maiden has stumbled across here, we really ought to help her back to the castel.. right? that doesn't mean we can't be attacked by some foul creatures as well.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] But it's up to you to decide wheter we will be attacked by them or not.. ok?

GreatWarg - Welcome to the RPG! Great to have a different character here! A little cute pup was exactly what was missing here, you know! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Rūdchamion - what's going on between you and Anarya? It's quite obvious what Anarya is feeling for you, but what does the dark elf feel for the elven maiden, that is what everybody is curious about!

LoL, well, after posting this much I better get back to posting in the RPG! Take care!