View Single Post
Old 06-10-2002, 06:22 AM   #194
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thalionyulma has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
I don't know where we are off to next, I guess I'll leave that up to Thalion.
Anarya and GreatWarg
What do you mean its up to me???? We’re in this together! Is it my fault we got to go south to Dol Goldur??? I couldn’t think of any other “interesting” place…hahahaha [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I wish Micanar/Thenamir would post! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Heck, I wish Gilthalion would check in!!!

Myla Took,
when are you going hop in the story again? No word from that part of Mirkwood yet! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Tinuiel and Mornovarion,
Hey that’s great! Post more! The dark elf and Anarya may meet the nasties who captured Mornovarion! I like how Tinuiel tried to comfort Morno… what more horrors will the two share as the tortured elf remembers? And will Morno’s story show some clue who the Unnamed enemy is?

Our story is starting to unravel!

Hmmmm… I got to post more on Rin’s elf and that Orc. (Hey Gil hasn’t said anything yet so I’m posting them).

Tara,
welcome! And like my fellow RPGers said…. If you want to jump in…. make your char. interesting, make her/him unique. Each character supports the others.
Post and we’ll check it out… but no promises! Gilthalion is the Boss here! A suggestion on your character… maybe he/she can team up w/ Myla the Hobbit or get captured by the orc (since my orc is a late entry too!). What do you think people?