View Single Post
Old 03-18-2003, 01:50 AM   #502
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thalionyulma has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Although I dislike cutting them out of the story, Piosenniel's got a point. We can't wait for them since we now have a deadline.

Anarya's character has become crucial since she represents the Elvenking's realm. She alone in Rudh's company is actually from the northern kingdom. Any hopes of contacting her?

Khelek/Greatwarg's character has been putting a certain spice and flavor to the group. I'd hate to lose him too. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

What happened to Sauche/Leighlei's character? She comes in sometimes - but is she interested. This character has alot of potential (and things she can really do!). Now that her group has been captured... what more can happen?

Mornovarion/Dark-Caranthir seems to be waiting for more inputs in his part of the story.... perhaps its due time that some things start to happen in Thranduil's kingdom? (Oh wait... that's my job! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Okay, ,okay, I'm posting! I'm posting!) But perhaps he needs to be PM'ed just as well.
And how about LuthienTinuviel/Tinuiel?

It seems these last two got stuck when Gilthalion had them stay put at the Elvenking's place. Maybe we should have some stuff start happening there.... hmmmm.

Okay, I'll go for whatever the rest of you people vote for. I hope though we can have fill-ins at least for the characters.