View Single Post
Old 04-12-2003, 03:46 AM   #514
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thalionyulma has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Mirkwood Folks!

Okay, since most of the characters seem to be waiting for each other to post, I’m dividing the group sub-plots and writing the outline…. NOW I HOPE THIS WILL HELP IN GETTING EVERYONE TO POST!!!!

Iarbarion,

you can choose to meet up with Gaya’s group and help in the retrieving of vital information from Dol Guldur….or pop in at Thranduil’s Kingdom where DarkCaranthir/Mornovarion & Tinuiel are. A few Tolkien characters will be there, e.g. Legolas, Thranduil and perhaps Gandalf. But no one is allowed to play those characters… they are “cameo” roles of sorts. I’ll be handling them should they appear (which is but a few times, for the story’s sake).

Gayahithwen & Daegon/Amaryllis/Sauche (hey, you’re still with us right?) & Rin’s, (phew!)

Your group is now on the way southward. Along the way you’ll be meeting several orc patrols that have slipped the Elvenking’s patrtrol. The group that has captured you is bringing you to Muru, as commanded by Warzgarz. They need to “interrogate” (okay that also means using torture!) to find out more of Thranduil’s defenses and army. Rinurion and Amaryllis maybe in great danger here, in that aspect since they are “close” to Thranduil.

Now it’s up to you guys to do some heroics here! If you reach Dol Guldur as captives, you might not get the chance to help save your precious Mirkwood. Find a way to get to Rudh’s group and team up to penetrate Warzgarz’s army, get the information about the upcoming war and bring it to Thranduil.

I’ll try to get a friend of mine to post as the orc characters… if not I got to think up something.
(Darn it how come there are so few who want to be villains?)

Anarya, Taralphiel, Khelek/GW & Rudh,,

WE are now near the foot of Dol Guldur. There will be some troubles coming up to delay a direct course there. It is of utmost importance that this group reach Dol Guldur and solve the mysteries surrounding the events that threaten the Northern realm. A few suprises may come up… perhaps a Tolkien character may appear. (Hmmmm, , a few nasties should be on the way too… spiders anyone? Or more trolls? Warg riders??? Ohhh and BATS! Hehehehe… decisions, decisions…)

I hope we get to team up with Gaya’s group soon enough.

Mornovarion & Tinuiel,

Muru will once again try to get a hold in some inhabitants of Mirkwood. She’ll keep sending her minions… a visitor may be due to come (a prequel to the War of the Rings perhaps?). It will be vital to get Thranduil in realizing this, plus trying to solve how it is being done and what can be a defensive solution (elven magic vs. the dark powers of Dol Guldur?). I really wish Tinuiel would get into the story once more, else Mornovarion is going to have a wild time doing it all in the Elvenking’s realm.

Hmmm… did I leave anything out?

[ April 12, 2003: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]