Thread: MIRKWOOD RPG
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2002, 01:59 PM   #92
Leighlei
Haunting Spirit

Leighlei has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Leighlei
Silmaril

The girl said nothing, feeling the King's gaze upon her, then she lifted her face. She was surprised to find the gaze of a tall golden haired elf upon her as well. He so resembled the king that he must have been his son.

She gave him a half smile, bringing one shoulder forward towards her cheek she posed in a quick flash of humor, then she looked at the king, half-snarling, she glanced back at the elf.

"You! Bow your head, and show the king his proper respect!" A guard shouted. She smirked and got to her feet.

"I show him the respect he deserves." She said, and then looked directly into his eyes. "NONE!" The chamber was silent. "O King, you sentence me when you should be the one punished!"

"Is she mad?" an elf cried.

"YOU are the one who allowed my parents to die! YOU are to blame!" she cried.

"You might watch your tongue," said the tall handsome elf. "You might seek the clemency of my father another way!"

"Your ...father?" She chuckled. "Should I kill him and show you how it feels?" She stood ready, expecting something to come from the blonde elf. "Just because you are lovely, gives you no right to turn away from pain!"

[ April 24, 2002: Message edited by: Gilthalion ]