Thread: MIRKWOOD RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2002, 05:03 PM   #130
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Anarya SilverBranch has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Anarya stood by Rudhchamion and Leoglas looking down at the fallen man, after they had gotten rid of the spider's corpse. The human's breaths came softly but regularly.

"Are you sure hes out?" She asked looking over at the two elves warily.

Rudhchamion nodded, "Aye, I believe he is young Anarya."

Anarya let out her breath in a relieved sigh, "What do we do now then?" She asked looking down at the man.

"You, my fair maid, are going back to the city," Said Legolas setting a hand on her shoulder, "After our little run in with that spider, it is obviously too dangerous out here for one of so little experience."

Anarya shot the prince a look of outrage, "Pardon your highness but do not think me a babe in arms. For I can asure you I am far from it. Is that not true Rudhchamion? You saw how I defended myself among those bat creatures!"

She looked over at the elf, her eyes bright with stubborness.

The elf shrugged and looked over at Legolas, "She did manage to injure one with only a daggger, and she is strong for one so small."

Anarya looked at Legolas triumphantly, "You see," She said forgetting her manners for the moment, "I am stronger than I seem, beeging your pardon your highness."

Legolas smiled at the maid's spirit,"Alright, as long as you don't end up getting yourself killed. In the mean time, I suggest that we get ourselves hidden before our friend awakens."