Thread: MIRKWOOD RPG
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2002, 11:52 AM   #185
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Anarya SilverBranch has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Anarya opened her eyes to the sun. The pup's soft breathing was rythmic in her ears. Gold mingled with purple in the morning dew. Rudhchamion stood near, gazing into the sun, dawn's warm yellow locks spraying across the heavens, already blue with the promise of day. Despite the beautiful morning, the elf looked troubled. Concern seemed written across his brow like dark letters. Anarya moved a gently as possible, trying not to disturb the sleeping pup in her arms. Khelek whimpered softly, then went back to sleep. Anarya stood and walked to Rudhchamion who had turned at the sound of her awakening.

"Good Morning," He said smiling, but his eyes did not smile along with his mouth.

"What troubles you?" Anarya asked carefully, "You seem, concerned,"

"Yes, young Anarya I am," He said turning to where the remnents of the fire from the night before smolderedand kneeling by them, "I fear there may be another host of orcs coming through,"

Anarya bit her lip, thinking on his answer, "Why didn't you tell me before?" She asked.

"I did not wish to alarm you," He answered.

Anarya chuckled a bit, "Alarm me? After all that has happened to us so far, I doubt anything could alarm me again,"

At that, Rudhchamion's grey eyes lit up with laughter, "I believe that you may be right, Anarya. A lot of unexpected events have happened to us so far," He answered standing.

"Well," He said wiping off his hands on his tunic, "Might we be going?"