View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 03:16 PM   #155
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Sting

Jack's character:- Everyone must remember to bring Erfalas along. Neither me or Oro can find a place in the RPG, where it's suitable to kill him off....

Everyone- In my last post, I have written that Firiel, Rostion and Imthôlion, leave the Inn to go and get the horses. This means that Erfalas, Erkaliel, Dunaire, Arilewen and Solondil are still at the Inn, waiting for the others and 'collecting' (hehe) food for the journey ahead.

Oro- will set up a post about the confusion in the stable. Elentari and Nilpaurion, are also welcome to set up a post here.

The others: should post about packing up, preparing to leave. You may also describe how 'wonderful' it will be now, when they have horses. In that way, the disappointement, when Tanroth & co comes back will be greater! (Since they've only got 7 horses and the company has nine members!)

Everyone- I would like to see some posts up by Monday. If not, I can save spots. Anyways, by Monday we must get moving! We have loads to do and little time!

Also, prepare for two new characters coming up! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Any questions?

Nova [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]