View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 11:33 AM   #64
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Ring

Firiel went over to Erkaliel. She was sitting alone at one of the tables in the common room. She turned to the company and waved with a bottle: "Anyone else fancy a little wine? There’s plenty – just bring a glass . . ."

Some of the elves gave a short laugh and some of them just sat there smiling. Erkaliel had obviously been drinking a few glasses of wine herself.

Firiel got up from her char and seated herself at Erkaliel's table. "Can I have some?" Firiel asked Erkaliel. "Of course you can..." Erkaliel replied and smiled. She poured some wine in Firiel's glass, and after that, she poured some more to herself.

Just moments after, Imthôlion joined them. Even though he just joined them he was almost falling asleep. His eyes were fading away, and they turned blank. It was the moment before he fell asleep, when Firiel said something; “Wake up Imthôlion,” said Firiel. “The moon’s barely up!” She added when she saw that Imthôlion didn't listen to her first comment. He raised his head from the table and grinned.

They talked for a little while about horses, how much better it would be as soon as they would have them. Firiel agreed and nodded many times during this conversation. She as well, thought it was a refreshing feeling to finally get horses.

An hour later Rostion joined them and took some wine.

[ November 24, 2003: Message edited by: Orofaniel ]