View Single Post
Old 07-15-2002, 12:51 AM   #36
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Cimmerian has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cimmerian
Sting

The tall, large man stumbled up to the inn and pushed the door open. He walked in sluggishly as if he was drunk.......... or even exhausted. His bald head glistenend in the pale light as beads of sweat trickled down his brow over his dark, cold eyes. His scarred face expressed a sullen scowl as he limped over to the bar counter. Slamming his fist on the wooden board he snarled, "Ale, wench!" His large muscular arms bore many scars some of which were fresh, some on which the blood had recently dried.

Sipping the ale from the flagon that was placed before him, he sullenly surveyed the room. A few men and elves stood or sat around discussing matters in harsh subdued tones. He noticed an elven maiden staring at him with a maniacal grin across her face and when he saw her hand reach for her dagger and chain, he casually loosed his tunic to reveal a chain around his neck on whcih were strung three dried and shrivelled and one freshly severed pair of elven ears.

He met her gaze and winked. She grinned even wider and walked towards him. Slamming her dagger into the bar counter she said, "Nice necklace, handsome. I am Himelilek."

The bald, sullen man raised a scarred eyebrow, "I am called Ozracles," he growled, fingering the ear strung necklace "You have nice ears."

Himelilek threw her head back and laughed as the others drew near. In a flash Ozracles had his battleaxe in hand, but silently kept seated sipping his ale.

Ooc - Allright, the gangs all here, lets loot, plunder and burn down stuff. Heeyahh!
Note to goodie characters. Do not ruin the game by trying to nip evil plans in the bud, thank you.
[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]