View Single Post
Old 07-18-2002, 08:24 PM   #103
Susan Delgado
The Perished Flame

Susan Delgado has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Susan Delgado Send a message via AIM to Susan Delgado
The Eye

OOC He was trying to protect Ollea. Sometimes people don't pause for thought in these situations.

Thorondruin saw the bigger man coming and nimbly dodged aside in time to avoid falling. He threw his dagger at the fleeing Elf and struck her in the back of her right knee. She fell with a scream of pain and tried to turn over to face her attacker, but the pain was too great at first. Throndruin ran over to her with Ozracles in close pursuit, but the wolf was standing over her, growling and protecting her. Since it was obviously a sentient wolf, Thorondruin decided to try talking to it. "Look, beast, I'm not going to kill her, I only want to ask her some questions." While he spoke, he crept closer, but the wolf would have none of it.
Stay back, Man. I know your kind. You'll kill her after you question her.
Thorondruin shook his head. "No, beast, I'll only send her back to her people. I don't care where she is, here or in the Halls of Mandos, as long as she's not here to spy on me." He could see Himelilek creeping up behind the wolf, sword drawn, but he shook his head at her. She looked disappoited, but stopped her approach. Khelek, who had also been aware of the Elf's approach relaxed marginally, although he cold only account for four members of the group, when he'd been sure there were six before...where were the horse thief and the one who shot fireballs?