View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 04:09 PM   #224
Belin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Belin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Belin
Silmaril

Having silently observed the moment of silence (these things are difficult to do in a written medium, aren't they?), I suppose I should re-welcome Cimmerian in the person of Himelilek.

Also, if we're to finish this game up by Dec. 20, we all need to post a little more frequently (including that slacker Belin [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ), so let's have some posts come up in the RPG thread soon! I haven't heard from some of you in a while.

Also.... Public Service Announcement. I'm sure you've all noticed that the forum looks different now. There's all kinds of interesting things going on in the new forums, and I'd like to encourage all of you to drop into the White Horse or the Green Dragon (possibly even the Seventh Star) and see what's going on. There are some really interesting games starting in the Shire (For instance, Dwarin's looking for a few good dwarves in a game I'd join myself if I didn't have a "two RPG's at a time" rule), and proposals are needed in Rohan, so I'd like to urge anyone who feels like taking on another game to check it out.

--Belin Ibaimendi

[ November 25, 2002: Message edited by: Belin ]

[ November 26, 2002: Message edited by: Belin ]
"I hate dignity," cried Scraps, kicking a pebble high in the air and then trying to catch it as it fell. "Half the fools and all the wise folks are dignified, and I'm neither the one nor the other." --L. Frank Baum