View Single Post
Old 09-12-2002, 02:34 PM   #145
Judge Simon
Wight

Judge Simon has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Although Jecht was happy here in Gondor the threat of Mordor was growing even more present. It was one night while Jecht was in the soldier barracks, that he recieved the news he was to march out against Mordor in the morning. He felt like hitting the man who had brought him the message. Jecht went and laid down on his cot and fell into an uneasy sleep of the past...

Begin dream:
in the dream Jecht is back home in Mirkwood,he is in the bloom of youth but a long scar had already marred his face. Even though he is younger than most, Jecht has already risen to the rank of captain. Apparently there is a big ceremony about to begin and Jecht and some of his top soldiers are on guard.
Jecht-Fan out over there a bit[to random soldiers, until his commanding officer walks up]
Commander-You've done well, Jecht.
Jecht-Thankyou Sir
Commander-Your father would have been proud!
Jecht-Thanks...Sir[as he looks away towards the sound of trumpets and a younger Thengise and her father walk past]
A bright white flash occurs in his dream and now There is a younger Jecht unmarred by a scar, he angry and arguing with who appears to be his father...
Jecht-I never can do anything good enough for you can I Father?!
Bergild-You aren't my son, you half breed!
Jecht-I am just as skilled as you are, old man!
Bergild-Insolence[Jecht's father quickly drew a long silver sword and slashed upwards at Jecht's face, dream Jecht screams as does the real Jecht who wakes up]
Jecht sat up quickly and was breathing hard, the barracks was dark and at first he thought he was alone until he heard a voice in the dark...
Thengise-Shh, you mustn't scream so[she leaned in and kissed him.]
Jecht-Thengise, you shouldn't be here, what if you get caught, he will beat you. I can't bear you to be in pain, for what is my doing...
Thengise-But is not just your doing.