View Single Post
Old 12-25-2002, 03:18 PM   #150
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

"And I too will be glad to introduce you to Arawil and the others Airerūthiel."

The sprites soft voice made Airerūthiel smile but it made Elentari jump, scowling.

"Are you following me sprite?"

Hreeza laughed, a sound as pleasant as Elentari's own and the elf couldnt help but relax slightly. "But of course, O witch."

"Do you practise being irritating for a living Hreeza?" Elentari shot back, but her heart wasnt really in it as she smiled slightly.

"I do believe you're starting to sound like Arawil!" Hreeza replied. Elentari's smile faded but Hreeza jumped in before she could say anything. "She is not angry at you, O One of the Blessed Race. This anger was a fleeting one. Believe me, she is grateful."

"You are sure of this?" Elentari asked softly.

"Well, we wont know until we meet with her again will we O Elf?" Hreeza smiled. "And I welcome you also O Child of Two Races." She added to the half elf standing near Elentari, sending the little sign of a bow to her mind and recieving a smile in return.

"Now come. I think there is one especially who waits for you, going by the name of the great Moon?" Hreeza surprised Elentari with her knowledge of Moon as the started off.