View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 04:43 AM   #151
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

dragoneyes has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

The children were now sat up and talking, still slightly damp.
"Children! I have someone here for you to meet." Lorin called ahead. The children looked round and, noticing the other two people with Lorin, stood up, not very trusting at first. Lorin led Eruwen and Soronūmė up to meet them.

"Children, this is Eruwen," she said pointing to Eruwen "And Soronūmė." she said, pointing to Soronūmė.
"Greetings." said the children in chorus. Turning to the two travellers Lorin said,
"This is Nolvennion, Teltarma and Imsewwen."
"Hello." said the two together. There was a moment of silence before the young she-elf said, peering round Eruwen,
"Is that your horse?" Eruwen turned to see what she was pointing to, it was a slender grey horse, nibbling at the rich grass on the bank.
"Certainly is, her name is Mķrie."
"Can I stroke her?"
"Of course!" At this, Imsewwen positively beamed, she rushed up to Mķrie and fussed all about her.
"That reminds me," said Lorin, "My own horse is waiting for me with the others, we'd better get back there."
"There are more of you?" enquired Soronūmė,
"Certainly, I wouldn't go travelling round Mirkwood with children and only a bow for my protection. Come, we should really be getting back." With that, Lorin started back towards the forest.

[ December 30, 2002: Message edited by: dragoneyes ]