View Single Post
Old 01-18-2003, 05:57 PM   #83
Eruantalon
Wight

Eruantalon has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eruantalon
Sting

Looking around the last of the company finaly arrived.Crystal had stoped for a moment outside the house to look at his garden.He could see her from the window in the parlor.Please get the door Sancho while I get something ready in the kitchin son.He made his way off to finish the last of the preprations.

Well now maggie you get this done on the stove and I will get the guest seated.I'll be back in a minute.Now he walked into the room.All of the guest now had his attention.They where all probaly starving.He could hear some of there somaches growling,with the wafting smells from the kitchen.

"Lunch is ready everyone.Just have a seat,we'll bring out the food in a few shakes."

Now everyone moved towards the tabel.Olo speeded off to the kitchen to help out Peoni, and his wife.They all came out with everything a hobbit could want.Drinks of every kind,and food to fit anyones fancy.On pretty china platers and serving plates.Chicken,roast beef,eggs and bacon,spinich,mushrooms and bacon and many more delisious entrays.Lots of differnt veggatabel,sweets of all kinds,honey, tea, ale the list whent on and on.All of the food was piping hot and ready.

"Sancho my boy haven't you finished setting the tabel yet?Well that boy,his mind can wander from time to time."

Sancho poped up at his fothers words.Now he scurryed off and set the table infront of everyone.Laying down the silver ware,plates,glasses in an awfull hurry.His mother and fother helping him with it all.

Soon everyone was eating and enjoying things.
Crystal my girl,remind me to tell you my secret about how to keep the grass green in the garden.Well anyone who wants to know can ask.I saw through the window how much you enjoyed it.I can't help but want to tell you.He said this with pride,and a grin.Old Hamfest Gamee at Bag End said anyone who really wanted to know,he should let in on the secret.Crystel seemed to really like his garden.So it would have to be passed down to her.

Everyone nibbeled, and enjoyed his hard work in the kitchen.But he was so tighered.He really couldn't eat as much as he liked.But he still enjoyed seeing everyone eat.Biffo seemed the most starved of them all.Olo chuckeled to himself.Biffo wasn't a hobbit to miss a good meal.

"Make shure everyone to have as much as you like.Theres more in the kitchen.For anyone whos still left hungry."

His daugter,wife,and son where all in the kitchen.Drinking tea, since they had alreay eaten before the guest arrived.So now they where having a plesant conversation. Accompanyed with scones and seed cake.

[ January 18, 2003: Message edited by: Eruantalon ]

[ January 19, 2003: Message edited by: Eruantalon ]